Madden Sim League 09

A 09 Madden sim league with up to date rosters besides for rookies
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Vikings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pats4892

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Vikings   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Trade Block:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Red = untouchable
Blue = Hard to get

QB:
#7 Tarvaris Jackson
#12 Gus Ferotte
#9 Brooks Bollinger

RB
#28 Adrian Peterson
#29 Chester Taylor
#43 Maurice Hicks
#32 Arkee Whitlock

FB
#44 Thomas Tapeh
#83 Jeff Dugan
#38 Naufahu Tahi

WR
#87 Bernard Berrian
#18 Sidney Rice
#19 Bobby Wade
#84 Aundrae Allison
#89 Robert Ferguson
#15 Martin Nance
#17 Joel Filani
#85 Justin Surrency
#-- Brent Little

TE
#81 Visanthe Shiancoe
#40 Jim Kleinsasser
#45 Garrett Mills
#47 Branden Jones

LT
#74 Bryant McKinnie
#75 Chase Johnson

LG
#76 Steve Hutchinson
#63 Brian Daniels

C
#78 Matt Birk
#67 Dan Mozes
#46 Cullin Loeffler (long snapper)

RG
#64 Anthony Herrera
#79 Artis Hicks

RT
#62 Ryan Cook
#72 Marcus Johnson

LE
#69 Jared Allen
#95 Kenechi Udeze
#92 Jayme Mitchell
#73 Otis Grigsby

RE
#91 Ray Edwards
#96 Brian Robison
#99 Erasmus James

DT
#93 Kevin Williams
#94 Pat Williams

#-- Ellis Wyms
#90 Fred Evans
#-- Kendrick Allen

LOLB
#51 Ben Leber
#57 Rufus Alexander
#50 Vinny Ciurciu

MLB
#56 EJ Henderson
#-- Derrick Pope

ROLB
#52 Chad Greenway
#59 Heath Farwell
#58 David Herron
#-- Dallas Startz

CB
#26 Antoine Winfield
#23 Cedric Griffin
#31 Marcus McCauley
#-- Benny Sapp
#41 Charles Gordon
#33 Dee Mcann

FS
#20 Madieu Williams

SS
#42 Darren Sharper
# Michael Boulware
#37 Eric Frampton

K
#8 Ryan Longwell

P
#5 Chris Kluwe

KR/PR
Aundrae Allison
Maurice Hicks
Bobby Wade

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
Spygate

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 pm

What would it take to get Chester off your hands V?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Thu May 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Spygate wrote:
What would it take to get Chester off your hands V?

I would need a higher pick, or a new back up RB, that I like, and a pick, or an upgrade elsewhere.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
AllMadden08

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Thu May 01, 2008 11:41 pm

I wonder if Kenechi Udeze will even be on the Madden 09 game?

I'd show some interest in Udeze, but my main focus is looking at Antoine. Any Cardinal CB's I can add something to and get him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Fri May 02, 2008 3:36 am

AllMadden08 wrote:
I wonder if Kenechi Udeze will even be on the Madden 09 game?

I'd show some interest in Udeze, but my main focus is looking at Antoine. Any Cardinal CB's I can add something to and get him?

Both are tradable. I need a young CB in return. I like Rolle, but I do not think he will be a CB on Madden. But I like picks, and you CB's. Udeze is tradable, and I am pretty sure he will be on Madden. He may be on the IR, but I am going to talk to Pats, I do not want pre-existing injuries, so he would be fine then

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
Spygate

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Fri May 02, 2008 7:43 pm

I have a slight interest in Michael Boulware, how much V?

...by the way, Jared Allen will be a RE, and Ray Edwards moving to LE in the game, as is, in real life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Fri May 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Spygate wrote:
I have a slight interest in Michael Boulware, how much V?

...by the way, Jared Allen will be a RE, and Ray Edwards moving to LE in the game, as is, in real life.

I was not sure about the DE's, so I just filled them in. Those two will be starters, and will not be moving, more than likely, so I was not worried about the side they got on.

Boulware, I could use a CB or a TE in return

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
Spygate

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Fri May 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
I have a slight interest in Michael Boulware, how much V?

...by the way, Jared Allen will be a RE, and Ray Edwards moving to LE in the game, as is, in real life.

I was not sure about the DE's, so I just filled them in. Those two will be starters, and will not be moving, more than likely, so I was not worried about the side they got on.

Boulware, I could use a CB or a TE in return

Makes sense.

I can give you AJ Davis or Darnell Dinkins/Steve Heiden?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Fri May 02, 2008 10:34 pm

Spygate wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
I have a slight interest in Michael Boulware, how much V?

...by the way, Jared Allen will be a RE, and Ray Edwards moving to LE in the game, as is, in real life.

I was not sure about the DE's, so I just filled them in. Those two will be starters, and will not be moving, more than likely, so I was not worried about the side they got on.

Boulware, I could use a CB or a TE in return

Makes sense.

I can give you AJ Davis or Darnell Dinkins/Steve Heiden?

Davis has never even played a down in the NFL, not interested, and the TE's are too old for my liking

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
Spygate

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Sat May 03, 2008 12:16 am

Vhawk413 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
I have a slight interest in Michael Boulware, how much V?

...by the way, Jared Allen will be a RE, and Ray Edwards moving to LE in the game, as is, in real life.

I was not sure about the DE's, so I just filled them in. Those two will be starters, and will not be moving, more than likely, so I was not worried about the side they got on.

Boulware, I could use a CB or a TE in return

Makes sense.

I can give you AJ Davis or Darnell Dinkins/Steve Heiden?

Davis has never even played a down in the NFL, not interested, and the TE's are too old for my liking

Who do you like then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:31 am

Spygate wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
I have a slight interest in Michael Boulware, how much V?

...by the way, Jared Allen will be a RE, and Ray Edwards moving to LE in the game, as is, in real life.

I was not sure about the DE's, so I just filled them in. Those two will be starters, and will not be moving, more than likely, so I was not worried about the side they got on.

Boulware, I could use a CB or a TE in return

Makes sense.

I can give you AJ Davis or Darnell Dinkins/Steve Heiden?

Davis has never even played a down in the NFL, not interested, and the TE's are too old for my liking

Who do you like then?

Sorry it has been forever, I forgot about this post.

I like back up LB's, back up DT or if I can upgrade at WR somewhere maybe

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
AllMadden08

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:44 am

I have interest in Ryan Cook, add a lil something to Levi Jones to get him? I may also want Chester...what's his price?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllMadden08

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:09 am

#4 and #7 overall picks for Adrian. Interested at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:40 pm

AllMadden08 wrote:
I have interest in Ryan Cook, add a lil something to Levi Jones to get him? I may also want Chester...what's his price?

Well, What I am looking for is upgrades along defense somewhere, or a good WR.

Chester is very movable, Ryan Cook is a bit harder.

And NO WAY for Adrian Peterson. He will not move unless it is a lob sided trade heavily favoring me, meaning it would not pass by the TC anyways

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
AcDcFrEaK7931

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Any interest in LB Lemar Marshall 83/28
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Vikings   Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:25 pm

AcDcFrEaK7931 wrote:
Any interest in LB Lemar Marshall 83/28

Nope, 2 of my LB's are younger and better, and the other is an 82

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vikings   

Back to top Go down
 
Vikings
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vikings Civ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Sim League 09 :: Trade Market :: Trade Block-
Jump to: