Madden Sim League 09

A 09 Madden sim league with up to date rosters besides for rookies
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Trade Committee Sign Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Trade Committee Sign Up   Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Sign up here to be on the Trade Committee, there are 5 spots on this committee. When you post that you are interested in here I will message you about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
pats4892

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 pm

I will be on Trade committee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wuTANGclanSON

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-04-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Id like to be on it, as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spygate

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:32 pm

I have plenty o' experience being in a trade committee as I did one in a football league, baseball league and a basketball league.

I know proper value, as well as which players are overrated or underrated in Madden and who the game likes and dislikes statistically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjwachtv

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:45 pm

I would like to be on the committee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Admin
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2008-02-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Thu May 08, 2008 6:38 pm


_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://msl09.forumandco.com
AllMadden08

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Thu May 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Spygate wrote:
I have plenty o' experience being in a trade committee as I did one in a football league, baseball league and a basketball league.

I know proper value, as well as which players are overrated or underrated in Madden and who the game likes and dislikes statistically.

So you basically just admitted to not having a life....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spygate

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Thu May 08, 2008 11:55 pm

AllMadden08 wrote:
Spygate wrote:
I have plenty o' experience being in a trade committee as I did one in a football league, baseball league and a basketball league.

I know proper value, as well as which players are overrated or underrated in Madden and who the game likes and dislikes statistically.

So you basically just admitted to not having a life....

No.

I am saying that I have played Madden before and I see that after every single year the same 10 guys are literally always there.

It is one of the perks of playing a Madden Franchise every so often since 2004.
I wouldn't say I play it that often to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Fri May 09, 2008 1:17 pm

I would like to be a member of it
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2008-04-30
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:21 pm

if another member is needed, I will be more than happy to be on it/be a reserve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spygate

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-04-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:28 pm

RonMercer wrote:
if another member is needed, I will be more than happy to be on it/be a reserve.

So you have been added as a reserve, but until directed, you may vote on any trade up for Pending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   

Back to top Go down
 
Trade Committee Sign Up
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Sim League 09 :: League Headquarters :: League Announcements-
Jump to: